liquidsystem's SV_CHEAT bypasser
This is a program I've basically been using for the past 5 years or so that hasn't ever let me down with CS:S, so I decided to do some open-testing (members on MPGH) to see if it'd work on TF2 as well, turns out it works fine. So here it is 
I will not be releasing the source code, so don't ask. Thank you.
Usage:
1. Open TF2
2. Open svcheatsbypass.exe
3. Use commands that require SV_CHEATS (must be client side, NOT impulse 101, godmode, etc)
Disclaimer: USE AT YOUR OWN RISK, WHILE I NOR ANY OF THE OTHER PEOPLE THAT HAVE TESTED MY CODE HAVE BEEN VAC BANNED FOR THIS CHEAT, IT WILL MOST LIKELY BECOME DETECTED. IF YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT USING THIS CHEAT, USE IT ON A NON-VAC SERVER OR DONT USE IT AT ALL.
NOTE: If it doesn't work, LET ME KNOW! I will update it as soon as possible...

I will not be releasing the source code, so don't ask. Thank you.
Usage:
1. Open TF2
2. Open svcheatsbypass.exe
3. Use commands that require SV_CHEATS (must be client side, NOT impulse 101, godmode, etc)
Disclaimer: USE AT YOUR OWN RISK, WHILE I NOR ANY OF THE OTHER PEOPLE THAT HAVE TESTED MY CODE HAVE BEEN VAC BANNED FOR THIS CHEAT, IT WILL MOST LIKELY BECOME DETECTED. IF YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT USING THIS CHEAT, USE IT ON A NON-VAC SERVER OR DONT USE IT AT ALL.
NOTE: If it doesn't work, LET ME KNOW! I will update it as soon as possible...


