Hackshield Pro is....

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Hackshield Pro is....
Annoying and It's going to update in a few minutes...

So:

Wait for gurdun's fags to come saying MY HACK NO WORKIE WHY?

and else. Enjoy your hacks while you can nao...
lol dam we posted at the same time :P
I don't hack anymore, it takes fun from game.
Quote Originally Posted by JIGS4W View Post
I don't hack anymore, it takes fun from game.
sure you dont...
Quote Originally Posted by JIGS4W View Post
I don't hack anymore, it takes fun from game.
I find hacking makes it more fun if you just use things like chams, no spread, and no recoil, and the occasional aimbot, glitcher.
Quote Originally Posted by juanrineytor View Post
Annoying and It's going to update in a few minutes...

So:

Wait for gurdun's fags to come saying MY HACK NO WORKIE WHY?

and else. Enjoy your hacks while you can nao...
TnTT works lol

btw.....MY HACK NO WORKIE WHY? (lol jking)
My "hacks" still work, with no d/c. Nexon hackshield fail!
You know...
I used to say things like that, but I do believe that while it may not SEEM to be patched, it's probably only your computer (and a handful of others) and HShield is looking out for the program...
Quote Originally Posted by juanrineytor View Post
Wait for gurdun's fags to come saying MY HACK NO WORKIE WHY?
Gmods, stretch those arms, the banhammers will need some swingin'.....
Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Gmods, stretch those arms, the banhammers will need some swingin'.....
Lmao, quoted for truth
Uhh i dont think the HShield update patched any hacks
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us