PostMulti Tool V.0.3

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Multi Tool V.0.3
Hello guys, I've made another version...

This version now includes Download Manager and SQL Injection Finder!

The Download Manager isn't fully working atm but the SQL Injection Finder is!

I Wanted to upload this release because I FUCKED UP MY Project...

I Have errors everywhere.. It's piss me the fuck off -.- So I might start again with Only Simple Features :/

MetaScan
VirusTotal



I Would really appreciate someone to add me on skype: ******tyrellwilliams_34 and try to help me resolve all the errors! I Was hoping It wouldn't of been saved but fucked up thing auto saved on my Debug Start.


-EDIT: Fixed it Will be updating maybe today or tomorrow.
Login Status V.0.2_mpgh.net.rar146 KB · 28 downloads Clean
Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha! View Post
Hello guys, I've made another version...

This version now includes Download Manager and SQL Injection Finder!

The Download Manager isn't fully working atm but the SQL Injection Finder is!

I Wanted to upload this release because I FUCKED UP MY Project...

I Have errors everywhere.. It's piss me the fuck off -.- So I might start again with Only Simple Features :/

MetaScan
VirusTotal



I Would really appreciate someone to add me on skype: ******tyrellwilliams_34 and try to help me resolve all the errors! I Was hoping It wouldn't of been saved but fucked up thing auto saved on my Debug Start.


-EDIT: Fixed it Will be updating maybe today or tomorrow.
Try to use a different GDI theme or my theme: Erosion Theme that I posted on this forum a few of days ago, and add better functions.
Quote Originally Posted by Raydenman View Post
Try to use a different GDI theme or my theme: Erosion Theme that I posted on this forum a few of days ago, and add better functions.
kk
//2short
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us