Combat arms loading problem

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Combat arms loading problem
I'm having some problems, I start combat arms then when the HSupdate.exe comes up it loads to 2 bars then just freezes, I checked the task manager it had Engine.exe up but it wasn't showing, it wasn't showing any type of lag at all. My operating system is Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, My processor is Genuine Intel(R) CPU T1300


Thanks for your time
PS: I have re downloaded combat arms, turned off my firewall, and there is no error code, any ideas?
Redownload ca.
I've tried that twice
Download the Manual Patch (Look farther down for it)
They offer this for people that have this sort of problem.
To install the manual patch run the program and make sure that it installs to your install folder (it prompts you incase you don't have standard before install)
Checking if it's up and running right now thanks for your patience!
Quote Originally Posted by winordie11 View Post
My operating system is Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, My processor is Genuine Intel(R) CPU T1300
um, have you played CA on this computer before? it does sound like a patch problem. you can also go in to the CA directory>Hshield>update>autoup and you can try to patch the update that way as well.

if it doesnt work, come on back, well try again.
When did this start happening?, a couple of days ago?

If so, Fuck Sheild Pro, updated itself...

Soo... It may have effected ur ca...
I've noticed, I do not have autoup
Quote Originally Posted by winordie11 View Post
I've noticed, I do not have autoup
You can find it in your CATemp folder.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us