Few sigs.

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Few sigs.
I havent posted on here in a long time so yeah. Tell me what you think.




(The writing kinda got blocked but i'll re do it later

Im sorry. THese suck, even for pop-out signatures. YOu just used tons of brushes, and pasted a render that's not even close to the focal point at all. 1/10 for effort.
Hey guess what? Suck it, these where request genuis. These are what the people wanted.
Quote Originally Posted by krew951 View Post
Hey guess what? Suck it, these where request genuis. These are what the people wanted.
I'm sure these were absolutely not what the people wanted.

"make mine unprofessional looking, with the render completely out of the badly brushed box with barely readable text"?

no.

The middle one breaks the pattern, but it's not a good thing. annoying text and VERY badly done render.
Quote Originally Posted by krew951 View Post
Hey guess what? Suck it, these where request genuis. These are what the people wanted.
Guess what, newfag? Most people do not want a rush job, they do not want 6 layers of plain brushed, whether it be abstract, whatever, on their signature, with a render smack dab on top of it. I would really like to see these requests.
I apologize...
THESE SUCK!
0/10 no effort was put.

Wrong section.
I gotta agree, these suck pretty bad.
ima make a pop out and show you all how its done
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?