New chams

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
New chams
Hello MPGH I have a wallhack for you
If you follow my instructions you should get this to work perfectly

1.Download my hack
2.Put them in Perx in this order: 1.ownagebypass 2.d3d9 3.wallhack
3.In perx for what to inject put engine.exe
4.when the game starts hit instert and turn off head chams NO COLOR OR DC
5.Turn on just CHAMS and/or crosshair NOTHING ELSE GOT IT? PUNK!
6.PWN SOME NOOBS!!!!

I scanned the file and got false positives if you don't trust me then don't download
d3d9.dll MD5:d87bf452d4be09490d98efb05d00fd9d - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
bypass for CA.dll MD5:13f978aa36a49fc5f4de26281749099a - VirSCAN.org 3% Scanner(s) (1/37) found malware!
wallhack.dll MD5:30d003d5f92fe05d0c64e2615f40955f - VirSCAN.org 47% Scanner(s) (17/36) found malware!

If you need screen shots to prove post/pm me and I will
plz enjoy my hack

Imageshack - combatarms00qq
Imageshack - combatarms01b
Imageshack - combatarms02nq
someone approve plz
Quote Originally Posted by yair View Post
someone approve plz
Wow, your stupid. Do you see a fucking attachment?

Also, to the thread poster, you need a screen shot and you actually need to attach the file.
my bad forgot to upload screen shots and attachment
/fail no attachment
repost anyyway
Quote Originally Posted by combatarms1221 View Post
I did now approve
Sure you did.
BS close plz.... This is a re-ad
Quote Originally Posted by combatarms1221 View Post
Hello MPGH I have a wallhack for you
If you follow my instructions you should get this to work perfectly

1.Download my hack
2.Put them in Perx in this order: 1.ownagebypass 2.d3d9 3.wallhack
3.In perx for what to inject put engine.exe
4.when the game starts hit instert and turn off head chams NO COLOR OR DC
5.Turn on just CHAMS and/or crosshair NOTHING ELSE GOT IT? PUNK!
6.PWN SOME NOOBS!!!!

I scanned the file and got false positives if you don't trust me then don't download
d3d9.dll MD5:d87bf452d4be09490d98efb05d00fd9d - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
bypass for CA.dll MD5:13f978aa36a49fc5f4de26281749099a - VirSCAN.org 3% Scanner(s) (1/37) found malware!
wallhack.dll MD5:30d003d5f92fe05d0c64e2615f40955f - VirSCAN.org 47% Scanner(s) (17/36) found malware!

If you need screen shots to prove post/pm me and I will
plz enjoy my hack

Imageshack - combatarms00qq
Imageshack - combatarms01b
Imageshack - combatarms02nq
you said "your" hack even tough ppeople obviosly know its ddd give credits!
10th repost and counting
/Closed
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us