SolvedREDACTED ORIGIN TRAINER

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
REDACTED ORIGIN TRAINER
Any trainer for this map exist now? Can you create one with god mode? Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by adolfovergato View Post
Doesn't work on origin..
You have to rename the t6zm41.exe or something like that (the one you downloaded for origins) to t6zm.exe
How to do? I'm stupid I know hahahahah :/
Quote Originally Posted by adolfovergato View Post
How to do? I'm stupid I know hahahahah :/
You shouldn't be on a hacking forum if you don't know how to rename a file.
Hey bro don't talk to me like that, i only request help! which file i must rename and where i can find it?!
its on the place you installed BO2, and its the main .exe of zombies
Quote Originally Posted by adolfovergato View Post
I renamed it doesnt still work
It works for me
Quote Originally Posted by nathan2k0 View Post
It works for me
Add skype sillywabitmc
i tried the trainer neat trainer i say but well ive tried all options and sadly the trainer does not work for origins as far as i know i need a working origins trainer for redacted
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?