PS3Question(s)

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Question(s)
Is uploading savedata allowed here?
(this is probably my 2nd thread)
As far a I know as long as the file contains no viruses (Provide 2 virus scans when uploading any file) It should be fine may I ask what you plan on uploading ? If you have any more questions feel free to ask me
Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
As far a I know as long as the file contains no viruses (Provide 2 virus scans when uploading any file) It should be fine may I ask what you plan on uploading ? If you have any more questions feel free to ask me
Savedata don't need a virus scan?
Quote Originally Posted by exassasinx View Post
Savedata don't need a virus scan?
Any file uploaded to MPGH needs a atleast 2 virus scans this program is implemented to protect MPGH members from people just uploading viruses and hacking into members computers
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?