Solved[Help] Pheonix Realm Client Help

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[Help] Pheonix Realm Client Help
Fixed it myself and a little hint from @Silly S . Just did a lot of trial and error. Finally got it to work. It was a couple things that were wrong. If anyone else has the problem, DON'T use Yogda at all. I kept getting my clients mixed up, I had so many. I was using Rab on a client I already used Yogda on, and if you use Yogda on it at all, you mess it up. Don't use Yogda!




Basic BS just to inform you (Skippable):

I am using the New Phoenix Source (1.9.2)
@Stellar Spark
But I got the client from Phoenix Source Code..
@C453


(I REALIZED YOU DON'T USE YOGDA. Yup, but I still have a problem, please read it all.)


I have everything setup, server.exe works, no errors, MySQL Setup perfectly, wServer.exe works, no errors.

I use the client that @C453 uploaded in that thread. I use the one inside the Rabdcdasm folder, after I edited the ip.
This is the only client I can get to connect without load error, retrying. I try editing all the other .swfs with Yogda, I change the 127.0.0.1 to my ip, and then when I run it i get load error, retying. The port is fine, I have changed everything to :8888. SO, any swf that is edited with Yogda doesn't work, but rabdcdasm does. So I used the Rabdcdasm swf, and I get to the main menu, register, login, make a character and in the loading screen I get:




-----------------------------------------------------------
ERROR:

Connected to Local
Connected!

The Client is outdated. Visit http***f**um*zer*re*l*s*c*m(Messed up the link on purpose) to get the lastest one!
Connection failed! Retrying.
-----------------------------------------------------------



In a nutshell:
Where is a WORKING Pheonix Realm Client? I have found from frequency that the 2MB clients are the ones that don't work, but the 4MB client does.



Edit: Got annoyed after trying another. Still outdated. Deleted everything, and now i'm redownloading it all from
ProHackBot999's Githubⓘ @Stellar Spark


My new action log:
------------------

Deleted All Old Database.
Uploaded new Struct.
Changed 127.0.0.1 from new client.swf to ip.ip.ip.ip:80
(reversed it back to :8888 since I wanna keep it as much as it was as possible.)

db>database.cs MySQL password fixed.
server>char>list.cs server ip fixed
server>program.cs port 80 to 8888
rebuild/build


server.exe running, no errors
same for wserver.exe


AND the client gets Load Error, Retrying

Is there something else I have to edit in the client? Another way?..... omg..


RABDCDASM'd DAT SH*T (whatever it's called)(Same client that came in from github)
Now I get into the character stuff/whatever, but when I try playing, i get the outdated client blah blah. Posting a pic.







| | | Picture uploaded, attachment though? idek
\/\/\/








- - - Updated - - -

bump to get in front of my old help

OH this is nice. Spam is now blocked.
Quote Originally Posted by DylanGM View Post
Basic BS just to inform you (Skippable):

I am using the New Phoenix Source (1.9.2)
@Stellar Spark
But I got the client from Phoenix Source Code..
@C453


I have everything setup, server.exe works, no errors, MySQL Setup perfectly, wServer.exe works, no errors.

I use the client that @C453 uploaded in that thread. I use the one inside the Rabdcdasm folder, after I edited the ip.
This is the only client I can get to connect without load error, retrying. I try editing all the other .swfs with Yogda, I change the 127.0.0.1 to my ip, and then when I run it i get load error, retying. The port is fine, I have changed everything to :8888. SO, any swf that is edited with Yogda doesn't work, but rabdcdasm does. So I used the Rabdcdasm swf, and I get to the main menu, register, login, make a character and in the loading screen I get:




-----------------------------------------------------------
ERROR:

Connected to Local
Connected!

The Client is outdated. Visit http***f**um*zer*re*l*s*c*m(Messed up the link on purpose) to get the lastest one!
Connection failed! Retrying.
-----------------------------------------------------------



In a nutshell:
Where is a WORKING Pheonix Realm Client? I have found from frequency that the 2MB clients are the ones that don't work, but the 4MB client does.



Edit: Got annoyed after trying another. Still outdated. Deleted everything, and now i'm redownloading it all from
ProHackBot999's Github @Stellar Spark


My new action log:
------------------

Deleted All Old Database.
Uploaded new Struct.
Changed 127.0.0.1 from new client.swf to ip.ip.ip.ip:80
(reversed it back to :8888 since I wanna keep it as much as it was as possible.)

db>database.cs MySQL password fixed.
server>char>list.cs server ip fixed
server>program.cs port 80 to 8888
rebuild/build


server.exe running, no errors
same for wserver.exe


AND the client gets Load Error, Retrying

Is there something else I have to edit in the client? Another way?..... omg..


RABDCDASM'd DAT SH*T (whatever it's called)(Same client that came in from github)
Now I get into the character stuff/whatever, but when I try playing, i get the outdated client blah blah. Posting a pic.
















- - - Updated - - -

bump to get in front of my old help

OH this is nice. Spam is now blocked.
I only read the first part, but you gone with the wrong path on the client, changing client IP on Phoenix Client or Doomed on Yogda is the wrong way to go, you meant to do that on Rab
Quote Originally Posted by Silly S View Post
I only read the first part, but you gone with the wrong path on the client, changing client IP on Phoenix Client or Doomed on Yogda is the wrong way to go, you meant to do that on Rab
AND i fixed it. Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Prince Zuko View Post
First of all, this is the wrong section. If you are going to post, please read the stickys You need to post on here : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=749
"First of all." LOL. No second of all?
gtfo.
Quote Originally Posted by DylanGM View Post
"First of all." LOL. No second of all?
gtfo.
First of all, doesn't have to be followed with Second of all... It is showing that you (could) but don't have to list things out. LOL and I love how you try to argue and act badass when you cant even post in the right damn section.
Quote Originally Posted by DylanGM View Post
Fixed it myself and a little hint from @Silly S . Just did a lot of trial and error. Finally got it to work. It was a couple things that were wrong. If anyone else has the problem, DON'T use Yogda at all. I kept getting my clients mixed up, I had so many. I was using Rab on a client I already used Yogda on, and if you use Yogda on it at all, you mess it up. Don't use Yogda!




Basic BS just to inform you (Skippable):

I am using the New Phoenix Source (1.9.2)
@Stellar Spark
But I got the client from Phoenix Source Code..
@C453


(I REALIZED YOU DON'T USE YOGDA. Yup, but I still have a problem, please read it all.)


I have everything setup, server.exe works, no errors, MySQL Setup perfectly, wServer.exe works, no errors.

I use the client that @C453 uploaded in that thread. I use the one inside the Rabdcdasm folder, after I edited the ip.
This is the only client I can get to connect without load error, retrying. I try editing all the other .swfs with Yogda, I change the 127.0.0.1 to my ip, and then when I run it i get load error, retying. The port is fine, I have changed everything to :8888. SO, any swf that is edited with Yogda doesn't work, but rabdcdasm does. So I used the Rabdcdasm swf, and I get to the main menu, register, login, make a character and in the loading screen I get:




-----------------------------------------------------------
ERROR:

Connected to Local
Connected!

The Client is outdated. Visit http***f**um*zer*re*l*s*c*m(Messed up the link on purpose) to get the lastest one!
Connection failed! Retrying.
-----------------------------------------------------------



In a nutshell:
Where is a WORKING Pheonix Realm Client? I have found from frequency that the 2MB clients are the ones that don't work, but the 4MB client does.



Edit: Got annoyed after trying another. Still outdated. Deleted everything, and now i'm redownloading it all from
ProHackBot999's Githubⓘ @Stellar Spark


My new action log:
------------------

Deleted All Old Database.
Uploaded new Struct.
Changed 127.0.0.1 from new client.swf to ip.ip.ip.ip:80
(reversed it back to :8888 since I wanna keep it as much as it was as possible.)

db>database.cs MySQL password fixed.
server>char>list.cs server ip fixed
server>program.cs port 80 to 8888
rebuild/build


server.exe running, no errors
same for wserver.exe


AND the client gets Load Error, Retrying

Is there something else I have to edit in the client? Another way?..... omg..


RABDCDASM'd DAT SH*T (whatever it's called)(Same client that came in from github)
Now I get into the character stuff/whatever, but when I try playing, i get the outdated client blah blah. Posting a pic.







| | | Picture uploaded, attachment though? idek
\/\/\/








- - - Updated - - -

bump to get in front of my old help

OH this is nice. Spam is now blocked.
1. You changed everything to port 8888 ? :0 What about port 2050 for the wserver .-.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us