So..... These work

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
So..... These work


So ... These work. I was told awhile back I was allowed to post the image. I was given a "hint" in the PM from anonymous user, but I figured i'd post it, i'm not sharing the hint though as of yet
hi super =w=
hi i went chams.rez . anyone have chams.rez in combat arms EU . i gift him 10+ $ Give him anything he wants.Without scam


my SKype : sgr7111
Could be any .dll cham...
Quote Originally Posted by mavaja View Post
Could be any .dll cham...
I know this guy... They aren't DIP chams. You can't make a wall hack like that through C++. This is strictly a rez mod
@aeronyx
Haiiiiii!
no chams or waht i went buy it
Quote Originally Posted by sgr511 View Post
no chams or waht i went buy it
it's not for sale and it's not free
i don't understand, i am confused
are still there chams liek the old textureffectgroups.rez to put in the ca folder or not?
do my account get banned if i used hack to play combatarms is there anyway useing hack with out get banned
Quote Originally Posted by hauhuynh37 View Post
do my account get banned if i used hack to play combatarms is there anyway useing hack with out get banned
any form of a hack (even just modding textures) can get you banned
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us