For some reason I can't leave a visitor message for someone on this website. I tried adding them as a friend, and I still couldn't. Is there any explanation for this?
You don't have enough posts
some people disable vm's totally
Oh alright that's what I was thinking (about my posts). Thanks!
- - - Updated - - -
He has many VM's on his profile though, so it's probably just because of my posts. Does anyone know how many posts you need?
Originally Posted by ggpepperoni
Oh alright that's what I was thinking (about my posts). Thanks!
- - - Updated - - -
He has many VM's on his profile though, so it's probably just because of my posts. Does anyone know how many posts you need?
About 25-30 , same goes from PM's I guess as well.
I Think You Have To Be 50 Post
I think its 25 posts.
this post thing must be a new thing?
You're a level 1 member now, shouldn't stop you.
His old visitor messages could be from before he disabled VMing him.