CoolRequest your weapon mod, I will do it in around 24 hours.

Posts 1–15 of 83 · Page 1 of 6
Request your weapon mod, I will do it in around 24 hours.
Please, request your weapon mod here. I will do it in around 24 hours.

Notice,this is not weapon skin, this is weapon mod. Weapon skin already patched long time ago.

And when request, please say from what weapon to what weapon that you wanna change. .
Now the popular one that many people request from other thread

Knife to Nz1.
MK23 to Glock 21.
SSG82 to Awp Black, M24, and Barret. **Choose one of them only*.


Installation Instructions inside.



From Knife to Nz1_mpgh.net.rar219 KB · 387 downloads Clean
From MK23 to Glock 21_mpgh.net.rar680 KB · 209 downloads Clean
From SSG82 to Barret Awp Black and M24_mpgh.net.rar4.8 MB · 601 downloads Clean
Quote Originally Posted by PassJc123 View Post
SSG82 to Cheytac
Here you go, PassJc123. Happy new year!

--Update--. Download the update one. The first one I made some mistake. Sorry about that.

From SSG82 to Cheytac_mpgh.net.rar1.9 MB · 44 downloads Clean
From SSG82 to Cheytac Update_mpgh.net.rar1.9 MB · 181 downloads Clean
Awp to Cheytac
Melee to Katana
M16 to HK Leopard
AK to AK Black
MP5 to NZ1
Pistol to Tarus Judge
Quote Originally Posted by bojie9218 View Post
Awp to Cheytac
Melee to Katana
M16 to HK Leopard
AK to AK Black
MP5 to NZ1
Pistol to Tarus Judge
Here you are, but I couldn't find something. It's sound from Taurus Judge. Please tell me if you find it, I will appreciate that, thanks!


bojie9218's Request_mpgh.net.rar9.9 MB · 307 downloads Clean
but ill dont know to paste
Quote Originally Posted by bojie9218 View Post
but ill dont know to paste
See the installation instructions inside.
sir can you give me example you video or own want gun beacuse ill dont want my pc broken please

- - - Updated - - -

ill dont know if work or not
Quote Originally Posted by bojie9218 View Post
sir can you give me example you video or own want gun beacuse ill dont want my pc broken please

- - - Updated - - -

ill dont know if work or not
You can make a blackshot backup file. *Must. Just follow the instructions inside. Sorry, I'm busy now. Yet my internet very slow.
please beacuse this computer is not mine
please sir
Quote Originally Posted by bojie9218 View Post
please beacuse this computer is not mine
please sir
Sorry, bojie9218. I'm really busy now plus my internet is very very slow. Just follow the step and you won't do any problem.

Please don't spam the thread. This is for weapon mod. Pm me if anything goes wrong.
Quote Originally Posted by izzatkulim101 View Post
Awp to Cheytac
Here you go.

AWP to Cheytac_mpgh.net.rar1.9 MB · 84 downloads Clean
Knife to NX1 the mastery knife tnx
The primary shot gun to NX1 jugement shotgun
Posts 1–15 of 83 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?