CoolHow to set up prod source

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
How to set up prod source
Idk if you sloths still want to learn how to set this up but oh well

Here is a shitty step by step tutorial

1.Download the source
2.Import the sql
3.when u get error put this
-- Dumping database structure for rotmg
CREATE DATABASE IF NOT EXISTS `rotmg` /*!40100 DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8 */;
USE `rotmg`;
4.Under line 13
5.then import again your going to get another error just leave it
6.Open whatever thing you use MV or sharpdeveloper and edit server.cfg and wserver.cfg
7.Rebuild solution
8.If your server crashes open the struct with heidi-sql and drop the icon that says rotmg
9.Close Heidi-sql and click on the blue arrow once done close
10.Run your server and wserver if you get any errors then oh well
The source is shit.
Quote Originally Posted by Prince Zuko View Post
The source is shit.
ik but i did it to see if people still wanted to know
Source is not even worth downloading.
in wserver.cfg and server.cfg you must change IP to your in
svr0Adr:Localhost and change localhost to your IP
Quote Originally Posted by sebastianfra12 View Post
in wserver.cfg and server.cfg you must change IP to your in
svr0Adr:Localhost and change localhost to your IP
thats why i said edit server.cfg and wserver.cfg
Quote Originally Posted by BARm View Post
Source is not even worth downloading.
Indeed, you'd just be wasting your time setup it up...
Quote Originally Posted by tjmax65 View Post
change the pass to botmaker
You must be kidding me, why would you even use "botmaker" as password.
Quote Originally Posted by BlackRayquaza View Post
You must be kidding me, why would you even use "botmaker" as password.
botmmakr is kool
Yo I'm getting some MySQL error.. It says I'm using wrong password? I've followed this guide 100%
Quote Originally Posted by donran View Post
Yo I'm getting some MySQL error.. It says I'm using wrong password? I've followed this guide 100%
Did you change your MySQL Password to something else, or are you using 'botmaker'
Quote Originally Posted by Chiroy View Post
Did you change your MySQL Password to something else, or are you using 'botmaker'
Yeah that comment was 100% serious.

I seriously don't get why people still have their MySQL password set to "botmaker".
Where am I supposed to drop rotmg in heidisql?
This source is shit you can play only wizard... 0 behaviors...
0 prod dungeons , mystery box is shit, all is shit.
Quote Originally Posted by sebastianfra12 View Post
This source is shit you can play only wizard... 0 behaviors...
0 prod dungeons , mystery box is shit, all is shit.
People like you are the reason why no one ever releases shit around here.

This guy gave his hard work to all of us as an experimental release and most of you don't appreciate it.

I actually hope he doesn't release an updated version because of idiots like you. You couldn't accomplish 1% of what he did so stfu you stupid troll.
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?