WTBSpecial amazon refund.

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Special amazon refund.
I want to know if anybody knows how to refund game codes from amazon that are delivered digitally, without the code becoming void.

Contact me if you may know a way.

I'm willing to pay we'll discuss percentage.
AFAIK, Only physical items can be refunded, but someone can pull something off, just ask Paradise, he generally can do it
You cant file missing items(most of the amazon refunders method) for digital code lol
Quote Originally Posted by Lulzdix View Post
You cant file missing items(most of the amazon refunders method) for digital code lol
I know. I asked if there was any way, doesn't have to be that way.
There is to a way. LOL Kids don't know anything about Social Engineering these days. They think ship claiming is l337 "Oooh amazon my package isn't here give me my money back!" Get real. Everyone uses that method and if people don't stop raping it amazon will just say, "tough shit file a charge with your shipping company". I can do this for you @mobsterman120 just add me on skype - variation.astro
Quote Originally Posted by Exiige View Post
There is to a way. LOL Kids don't know anything about Social Engineering these days. They think ship claiming is l337 "Oooh amazon my package isn't here give me my money back!" Get real. Everyone uses that method and if people don't stop raping it amazon will just say, "tough shit file a charge with your shipping company". I can do this for you @mobsterman120 just add me on skype - variation.astro
says the one trying to sell how to se a cadillac....
Quote Originally Posted by Hachikuji View Post


says the one trying to sell how to se a cadillac....
Clearly you never heard of a troll.. mmmmk
It is easier and almost 100% with GooglePlay.
drugs are good, mmmkay!

just kiddin. not really.

before i got sidetracked my original purpose for replying was to just chip in that i got a double dip on a dominos e-gift card from amazon recently so if that's possible then what you're trying to do isn't too far off
wtf are you people talking about? OP, HMU I can refund digital codes for you for $$$
Quote Originally Posted by mobsterman120 View Post
I want to know if anybody knows how to refund game codes from amazon that are delivered digitally, without the code becoming void.

Contact me if you may know a way.

I'm willing to pay we'll discuss percentage.
I wouldn't trust anyone in this thread to help refund your code unless they're trustworthy as fuck xD @[SMA] Paradise` can probably help you as he's done shit like this a lot already and he's one of the best here.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us