Seven dead 10.1?
1.I was half a Chinese and Taiwan.My nationality is Taiwan, Taiwan life growing up.
2.I own a DLL
3.I can successfully bypass EAC
4.I don't want to release it. Because the stupid Chinese will sell it. The China idiotic too much
5.Fearswoop. should also will release 10.1DLL
6.Fearswoop. I suggest you. Don't release the 10.1DLL. because the Chinese will take the game to ruin. The Chinese people will put your DLL for sale
7.Although my English is not good. But I love every people in different countries... I hate most is Chinese
8.In addition to Chinese outside. I'll give you 10.1DLL have to bypass the EAC~~~ add my MSN friends ~ ~ I want to hear your voice. Not Chinese. I'll give you DLL AJLEEOL
outlook
com
- - - Updated - - -
Is the A10.4 B10 DLL
- - - Updated - - -
Is the A10.4 B10 DLL
- - - Updated - - -
NO10.1 yes 10.4B10DLL
2.I own a DLL
3.I can successfully bypass EAC
4.I don't want to release it. Because the stupid Chinese will sell it. The China idiotic too much
5.Fearswoop. should also will release 10.1DLL
6.Fearswoop. I suggest you. Don't release the 10.1DLL. because the Chinese will take the game to ruin. The Chinese people will put your DLL for sale
7.Although my English is not good. But I love every people in different countries... I hate most is Chinese
8.In addition to Chinese outside. I'll give you 10.1DLL have to bypass the EAC~~~ add my MSN friends ~ ~ I want to hear your voice. Not Chinese. I'll give you DLL AJLEEOL
outlook
com- - - Updated - - -
Is the A10.4 B10 DLL
- - - Updated - - -
Is the A10.4 B10 DLL
- - - Updated - - -
NO10.1 yes 10.4B10DLL