FREE COD4 ORIGINAL KEYS!

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
FREE COD4 ORIGINAL KEYS!
Hello, I'm giving out free cod4 original keys. Just pm me with the key you want

Key 1 - Available
Pbbans and GGC Ban for Level Hack

Key 2 - Available
Pbbans and GGC Ban for Level Hack

Key 3 - Available
Pbbans and GGC Ban for Level Hack

Key 4 - Available
Pbbans and GGC Ban for Level Hack

Key 5 - Taken
Pbbans and GGC Clean

Key 6 - Available
Pbbans and GGC Clean

Key 7 - Available
Pbbans and GGC Clean

Key 8 - Available
Pbbans and GGC Clean

Key 9 - Available
Pbbans and GGC Clean

Key 10 - Available
Pbbans and GGC Clean

Key 11 - Available
Pbbans and GGC Clean

Key 12 - Available
Pbbans and GGC Clean
Can I have key 5 please? Much appreciated.
I cannot pm yet, do you know why>?
Hey can i get key 9 please email: flyguynoob << its gmail since i cant post link Thanks in advance
Hi, I can't pm you ( I have too low posts count :\ )
is there any way I can get one if you still have keys avaible ?

cause I play on cracked cdkeys ( all non-pb servers work, but only 3-4 pb servers work )
let me know
Hey can i get key 10? i don't have any post. My little brother really wants to play with his big brother ( Me ) so, i wanted to get him a legit game and not a torrent or cracked game. Please and thank you!
Key 9 please :-)
Can I get key 10 ?
Can I have one please? will give you my anal virginity.
Can I have one please?
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us