HelpVB.NET - WriteMemory with offsets

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Use this instead: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=575322 or make a similar function to the BaseAddress & Pointers function.

and then do something like this:

Dim pointers(0x1, 0x2, 0x3, 0x4, 0x5, 0x6) As Byte
Pointer("base.exe", pointers);
Thanks for your help,
I'm trying to do it, but if your agree, can you help me a little bit more ?
I don't understand how to write text in my adress with offsets found with pointer.
Quote Originally Posted by AlbiZik View Post
Thanks for your help,
I'm trying to do it, but if your agree, can you help me a little bit more ?
I don't understand how to write text in my adress with offsets found with pointer.
Dim pointers(0x1C4, 0x8, 0x0, 0x10, 0x42) As Byte
Pointer("steam_api.dll", pointers);

I think that something like should will work..
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post


Dim pointers(0x1C4, 0x8, 0x0, 0x10, 0x42) As Byte
Pointer("steam_api.dll", pointers);

I think that something like should will work..
Thanks
I've tried but I get errors with the word pointer and the word pointers.
I feel we are near to succes but I've difficulties to write and understand how to write with the function Pointers of BO2 Jordnel Class.
Quote Originally Posted by AlbiZik View Post
Thanks
I've tried but I get errors with the word pointer and the word pointers.
I feel we are near to succes but I've difficulties to write and understand how to write with the function Pointers of BO2 Jordnel Class.
Can you post the full error?
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post


Can you post the full error?
I've writed this :

Code:
    Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
        Dim pointers(&H1C4, &H8, &H0, &H10, &H42) As Byte
        pointer("steam_api.dll+0001824C", pointers)
    End Sub
End Class
The error is the word pointer is not declared.

Moreover I want to write in with taking texte in a textbox, how to do ?
And this line really write ? It's not WriteString ? (but in the Write String Sub I don't see pointers)
Code:
"pointer("steam_api.dll+0001824C", pointers)"
If you're using the exact same function, you should use Pointers instead of pointer. (Pointers("steam_api.dll+00...)
Code:
Dim pointers(&H1C4, &H8, &H0, &H10, &H42) As Byte
WriteString(Pointers("steam_api.dll+0001824C", pointers), TextBox1.Text)
This should work.
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post
If you're using the exact same function, you should use Pointers instead of pointer. (Pointers("steam_api.dll+00...)
Code:
Dim pointers(&H1C4, &H8, &H0, &H10, &H42) As Byte
WriteString(Pointers("steam_api.dll+0001824C", pointers), TextBox1.Text)
This should work.
Mmmmh no >.<
For text I think I have to use this :
Code:
Public Sub WriteString(ByVal Address As Integer, ByVal Text As String, Optional ByVal Length As Integer = -1)
            If Length = -1 Then
                Length = Text.Length
            End If
            Dim Buffer As Byte() = New System.Text.ASCIIEncoding().GetBytes(Text)
            Dim Zero As IntPtr = IntPtr.Zero
            WriteProcessMemory(OpenGame(), New IntPtr(Address), Buffer, CUInt(Length), Zero)
        End Sub
But If I write :
Code:
WriteString(Pointers("steam_api.dll+0001824C", pointers), TextBox1.Text)
or
Code:
WriteProcessMemory(pointers("steam_api.dll+0001824C", pointers), TextBox1.Text)
I have errors,

WriteString or WriteProcessMemory are not declared.

For this, Option Strict On prohibits implicit conversions from String to Integer
Code:
("steam_api.dll+0001824C"
And for this, Unable to convert a value of type Table 5 dimensions Byte to Integer :
Code:
, pointers)
Whoops, pointers should be Integer, not Byte. -> Dim pointers(&H1C4, &H8, &H0, &H10, &H42) As Integer
Remove "+0001824C", the function automatically finds the base address. -> Pointers("steam_api.dll", pointers)
It seems that you forgot to copy full WriteString function in your trainer (or I don't know why it doesn't work).
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post
Whoops, pointers should be Integer, not Byte. -> Dim pointers(&H1C4, &H8, &H0, &H10, &H42) As Integer
Remove "+0001824C", the function automatically finds the base address. -> Pointers("steam_api.dll", pointers)
It seems that you forgot to copy full WriteString function in your trainer (or I don't know why it doesn't work).
Thanks for your help,
but I've checked and I've copy full Write string function in my trainer and it's not working x)
I've the same errors
Quote Originally Posted by AlbiZik View Post
Thanks for your help,
but I've checked and I've copy full Write string function in my trainer and it's not working x)
I've the same errors
Really, might wanna learn VB properly before you attempt to make hacks...
Don't just C&P code without understanding how it works.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?