MPGH AVA Hack Help

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
MPGH AVA Hack Help
I know you get a lot of these, but the AVA pub hook from M P G H wont work. I would either get an Error log on message, it wouldn't respond, gameguard or w.e its called woould freeze, or I would get the mesage below. Please help me
That is probably a glitch or bug from the game.
Will AVA run without the hack?
no but i am pretty sure the hack had something to do with it..I'm gonna reinstall reactor and everything though
Quote Originally Posted by TheGuardian View Post
no but i am pretty sure the hack had something to do with it..I'm gonna reinstall reactor and everything though
I hope this works.
get it, try it, use it.:XD
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?