Thumbs upWTS★ [CS: GO] Huntsman Crimson Web (FT) ★ | Cheaper than Market!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
★ [CS: GO] Huntsman Crimson Web (FT) ★ | Cheaper than Market!
I'm selling my ★ Huntsman | Crimson Web (Field-Tested). It has a few scratches and one web in the pattern.



Current Market Price: 115€
My Price: 95€ (can negotiate).

Before the trade, I will show you all my feedbacks and vouches. I can also show you upon request.
If interested, click on the skype button under my Feedbacks to add me there directly or click on the big Skype button below or just add me on Skype manually: j_darvin93 (watch out for my impersonator j-darvin93)

I want you to post here before adding me. Feel free to ask me questions!



[img]http://**********.com/addskype.png?u=j_darvin93&c=black[/img]
Can i trade my Urban Hazard Gut Knife FT, and some other items to get it? I am probably going to try and get 20 dollars steam cash on Monday. Trying to really go in to the CS GO Market.
Added you to negotiate.
//Sold
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?