Thumbs upWTSsepox0 Paypal Verification Service

Posts 1–15 of 65 · Page 1 of 5
sepox0 Paypal Verification Service
Paypal Verification Service
  • Complete Paypal Verification
  • No Bullshit
  • No more limitations
  • Verifys account in seconds
  • Orders get processed under 24 hours
  • Guaranteed Verification!


PM or Post if interested.
Payment methods:
- BTC Recommended
- Paypal ( will take longer as I have to exchange it for BTC! )

Prices:
9$ for basic verification
18$ for advanced verification
Both work but second one is recommended.


Vouches:
Quote Originally Posted by Hachikuji View Post
10/10

Gave me a vouch copy with all info needed to verify my account instantly. OP was very nice, straight to the point, and answered all of the questions I asked. I would definately recommend his service. Thanks again.

Need instant paypal verification? PM me now.
First vouch copy is free.
Give me a vouch copy
Quote Originally Posted by Hachikuji View Post
Give me a vouch copy
PM me.
Getting those 2 above me the verification service soon they will vouch.
Quote Originally Posted by The Czar View Post
PM me.
Getting those 2 above me the verification service soon they will vouch.
they don't meet the requirements to receive vouch copies
Ah I see.
I PM'd you btw.
PM me your skype please. I need a PP account to verify.
I available to vouch as well if you'd like.
I am ready now to do verifications instantly.
If you wait I won't be able to do it for another few hours.
So please buy now or PM me for vouch.
10/10

Gave me a vouch copy with all info needed to verify my account instantly. OP was very nice, straight to the point, and answered all of the questions I asked. I would definately recommend his service. Thanks again.

What is the difference between advance and normal verification?
Quote Originally Posted by Hachikuji View Post
10/10

Gave me a vouch copy with all info needed to verify my account instantly. OP was very nice, straight to the point, and answered all of the questions I asked. I would definately recommend his service. Thanks again.

Thanks for vouch.
I gave @Predator a vouch copy and he got his verified instantly as well but he had to go, awaiting his review.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Uchiha! View Post
What is the difference between advance and normal verification?
@Itachi Uchiha!
I sent you a PM
Got one available for instant verification.
PM me if you want to do this.
Add my skype! Predator_cr7
Posts 1–15 of 65 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?