VMProtect?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
VMProtect?
- New to hacking just asking what a VMProtect is and what it does where can i get one and how do i use one.
i still dont understand can some one explain
Quote Originally Posted by mahmooddad View Post
i still dont understand can some one explain
Yeah I don't understand either can someone please explain what it does.
Depends on what you refer to.

I assume you are talking about an executable protector. VMProtect is a protector for EXE / DLL files. It can compress the files, offers anti-debug features, it can redirect the imports and most importantly; it can hide the compiled code inside its custom opcode virtual machine.

If you have no idea what I just said, then you should not be worried about VMProtect.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?