WTBNeed online shop QUICKLY

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Need online shop QUICKLY
I am paying up to $20 to anyone who can code me a simple Buy-and-Receive shop.

Basically what I mean is, what I want is ******, but customisable, and without the fees.

A good example of what I want is PrimaryAlts, I can't link it, so Google it. Then click on the purchase page. What you see there is what I need, but of course, I need it functioning.

Skype me: Theo.cm
$20? No one will ever do it for that amount. 60-80$ is reasonable.
Quote Originally Posted by [SMA] Paradise` View Post
$20? No one will ever do it for that amount. 60-80$ is reasonable.
I don't think you understand what I'm asking for. A guy I know offered to do it for free, but his computer crashed.
[QUOTE=DarkPlay6;10097042]I don't think you understand what I'm asking for. A guy I know offered to do it for free, but his computer crashed.[/QUOTEMEANS hid computer crashes aka na.
[QUOTE="[SMA] Paradise`;10097235"]
Quote Originally Posted by DarkPlay6 View Post
I don't think you understand what I'm asking for. A guy I know offered to do it for free, but his computer crashed.[/QUOTEMEANS hid computer crashes aka na.
I know him IRL. his PC IS broken
I can do this for 20$.
PM me.
Quote Originally Posted by The Czar View Post
I can do this for 20$.
PM me.
I have PMed you.
Quote Originally Posted by DarkPlay6 View Post
I have PMed you.
I didn't get a PM yet,.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?