HelpTrying to make own hack

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Trying to make own hack
I can't find any aimbot code on the interwebs, I would just like a base for the code and I'll try and do the rest myself. If it is successful I may release it, but then again I'm new to lua hacking (mostly making the hacks :P) Help would be appreciated.


What I'm looking for:
Aimbot code (just to start)
Traitor detector
Help on how to make a menu for it :/




Also, there are probably going to be haters too :/
Garrys mod wiki has all that you need to get started
Quote Originally Posted by Tigerii56 View Post
Maybe If Kittix Was Still Around He Would Help You,
lmao. He is still around.
And he only pastes.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us