[HELP]Send random keys?

Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Iamazn1 View Post
Very top. Above "Public Class Form1"
It highlights this:
Code:
(TextBox1.Text & RndText)
And this is the error log:
Code:
Error	1	Operator '&' is not defined for types 'String' and 'System.Text.StringBuilder'.
Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
It highlights this:
Code:
(TextBox1.Text & RndText)
And this is the error log:
Code:
Error	1	Operator '&' is not defined for types 'String' and 'System.Text.StringBuilder'.
Code:
TextBox1.Text & RnDText.ToString)
Try that?
Quote Originally Posted by Iamazn1 View Post
Code:
TextBox1.Text & RnDText.ToString)
Try that?
Thanks, no errors
And it works!

Now time to modify it, so it looks like a certain spammer I used to use

+ My spammer's text can also be changed in game too
Quote Originally Posted by monkey32's_backup View Post
Gj Iamazn, Lol. Didn't wanna explain.. -.-
Stop thinking your so hot.
Quote Originally Posted by Iamazn1 View Post
Stop thinking your so hot.
pwnt
Quote Originally Posted by Iamazn1 View Post
Stop thinking your so hot.
Did I say i was? Thats simple stuff. So stfu and stop making a remark at everything i say.. I know how you wanna have a big e-penis and all. But really?
Quote Originally Posted by monkey32's_backup View Post
Did I say i was? Thats simple stuff. So stfu and stop making a remark at everything i say.. I know how you wanna have a big e-penis and all. But really?
Quote Originally Posted by monkey32's_backup View Post
Gj Iamazn, Lol. Didn't wanna explain.. -.-
Quote Originally Posted by monkey32's_backup View Post
XD pixie i know more VB than you. :P
Stop thinking your so good at VB...
Quote Originally Posted by Iamazn1 View Post
Stop thinking your so good at VB...
I think you just hate him
@monkey
Your injector doesnt even close when Close when finished is ticked. I doubt you could explained this to Pixie
Pixie you can use this:

Code:
SendKeys.Send("{Enter}")
            SendKeys.Send(TextBox1.Text)
            SendKeys.Send("{Enter}")
            SendKeys.Send(Rnd(1))
            SendKeys.Send("{Enter}")
i personally think this one is cleaner. sorry if it doesn't work, i'm not a big fan of sendkeys
Code:
SendKeys.Send("{Enter}")
            SendKeys.Send(TextBox1.Text + int(rnd()*10) + int(rnd()*10))
right?
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us