QuestionQuestion!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Question!
Hello everyone, today I wanted to ask your guys what do I have to learn before creating game hacks. I have been learning c++ lately but I want to know if there is anything else I should learn? Also what languages should I learn when it comes to game hacking?
C++

or

C#

or

Java

or


VB.NET
I know java. So your telling me I can create a CSGO using Java?
//Moved to help

Quote Originally Posted by darknight321 View Post
I know java. So your telling me I can create a CSGO using Java?
Oh god no just use a variant of C.
Quote Originally Posted by darknight321 View Post
I know java. So your telling me I can create a CSGO using Java?
Yes you can.

I've done it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by darknight321 View Post
I know java. So your telling me I can create a CSGO using Java?
Yes you can.

I've done it.
Quote Originally Posted by Bayley_LOL View Post
Yes you can.

I've done it.

- - - Updated - - -



Yes you can.

I've done it.
Humm. I have never even seen a java hack for csgo. But Ill see and if you know any java source around mind telling me because I know there is only variants of C source here if im not mistaking.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us