I'm not even sure how this works considering how I haven't used all chat in over a week then get it while I'm playing normals with a buddy of mine on skype. Even restricting me from playing ranked woooooot.
I got restricted because I play with 4 kids who have the same Acronym in their name, I don't talk much in game, the other guys with BG in their names were a tiny bit toxic for like 2 games and BAM I got chat restricted for no reason whilst nothing happened to them. So fucking pissed off, Riot's system is fucked.
Originally Posted by Democritus
I got restricted because I play with 4 kids who have the same Acronym in their name, I don't talk much in game, the other guys with BG in their names were a tiny bit toxic for like 2 games and BAM I got chat restricted for no reason whilst nothing happened to them. So fucking pissed off, Riot's system is fucked.
Well with tribunal being down their only way to take care of punishment is give players being reported numerous times (leaves room open for abuse) a chat restriction based on their game mode played. It's a shame tbh.
Originally Posted by Implify
Well with tribunal being down their only way to take care of punishment is give players being reported numerous times (leaves room open for abuse) a chat restriction based on their game mode played. It's a shame tbh.
Yeah they make enough money to have their systems up 24/7, good servers, good tribunal system. They are getting rich and not doing anything tbh.
Originally Posted by Democritus
Yeah they make enough money to have their systems up 24/7, good servers, good tribunal system. They are getting rich and not doing anything tbh.
Majority companies do that nowadays, the workload is much lighter and the profits skyrocket.
Originally Posted by Implify
Majority companies do that nowadays, the workload is much lighter and the profits skyrocket.
They should really take their time on reports, I just got reported for no reason and I guarantee it will effect my punishment.
Originally Posted by Implify
Well with tribunal being down their only way to take care of punishment is give players being reported numerous times (leaves room open for abuse) a chat restriction based on their game mode played. It's a shame tbh.
inb4 now its a group of rioters dealing with the reports.
I actually don't mind getting chat restricted, it helps me to stay calm in game. But, i think that 80 percent of chat restrictions are complete bullshit since people who obviously deserve them dont have a restriction... RIOT at it again
Happened to me , I rarely talk in games especially ranked games. It's pretty much fucked up.
The system is weird actually, I've switched regions and I was blocked for some reason.