Dupe Discussion Thread

Posts 1,681–1,695 of 1,979 · Page 113 of 132
Quote Originally Posted by Luverdark View Post
I could probably buy it, but then again im a broke college student :feelsbadman:
lol you already have so much shit to merch why would you need it?
Quote Originally Posted by 1908 View Post
lol you already have so much shit to merch why would you need it?
to get more stuff
Quote Originally Posted by Luverdark View Post
to get more stuff
3000+ decas ; needs more realm items
Quote Originally Posted by 1908 View Post
3000+ decas ; needs more realm items
more items = more money
Quote Originally Posted by Luverdark View Post
more items = more money
I doubt you will ever even sell everything you currently have this game seems so dead? Or are sales better than I am assuming?
Quote Originally Posted by 1908 View Post
I doubt you will ever even sell everything you currently have this game seems so dead? Or are sales better than I am assuming?
have sold about 500 decas = $250~ in 4days
Quote Originally Posted by Luverdark View Post
have sold about 500 decas = $250~ in 4days
That is absolutely ridiculous where the hell did you get them all without duping?
Quote Originally Posted by 1908 View Post
That is absolutely ridiculous where the hell did you get them all without duping?
I asked this guy in the nexus really nicely and he just traded them all to me.

Gotta say, i'm a lucky guy
Quote Originally Posted by Luverdark View Post
I asked this guy in the nexus really nicely and he just traded them all to me.

Gotta say, i'm a lucky guy
Thats exactly what happened im sure
I'm an experienced AS3 coder so I think making a dupe client would be easy tbh
I never really sat down and tried but im about to. Modding AS3 code is like modding java but 5x easier.
Quote Originally Posted by mmmm22 View Post
I'm an experienced AS3 coder so I think making a dupe client would be easy tbh
I never really sat down and tried but im about to. Modding AS3 code is like modding java but 5x easier.
U should probably find it considering how smart u are
Quote Originally Posted by ArushK View Post
If ur so smart maybe get off ur ass and do it? If it’s as easy as u say, shouldn’t take u much longer than a few hours for something worth thousands, ye?
he's a leet anonymous haxer
GuYs I gOt A 3040 oN mY sAt cOmPoSiTe dOeS tHaT mEaN i CaN fInD dUpE?
Quote Originally Posted by Luverdark View Post
I could probably buy it, but then again im a broke college student :feelsbadman:
just buy it, its just an investment?
Quote Originally Posted by Yikes View Post
just buy it, its just an investment?
im in debt, cant afford dat shit.

Also its probably gonna be patched with unity which is coming really soon. A bit risky imo
Posts 1,681–1,695 of 1,979 · Page 113 of 132

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?