Dupe Discussion Thread

Posts 1,801–1,815 of 1,979 · Page 121 of 132
Quote Originally Posted by Solvi View Post

thoughts?
THis CuRRenTlY WorK?
Quote Originally Posted by Yikes View Post
THis CuRRenTlY WorK?
CaN u HeLp Me Do ThAt??
Quote Originally Posted by Solvi View Post
thoughts?
The glorious old days
I accidentally duped a backback by shift clicking it in a giftchest, it got error'd back into my inventory and gift chest at the same time. I used the one in my inventory then took the one from the gift and put it in my vault, used that one today.

Someone earlier said in a shitpost "drop in 3rd chest down", and I was using the second row of gift chest.
conspiracies incoming
Quote Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
Lemme know if you want help~
You know how to do it?
Quote Originally Posted by Joseph7100 View Post
You know how to do it?
Yes sir, pretty obvious
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
pls gimme free dupe
I'll sell for $20?
Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post


I'll sell for $20?
id like to offer 20 cents
Quote Originally Posted by Yikes View Post
id like to offer 20 cents
Meet in middle at 1 deca?
Someone help me dupe plz ty
Dupe methods that are very successful are not being sold. Period
Posts 1,801–1,815 of 1,979 · Page 121 of 132

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?