Dupe Discussion Thread

Posts 121–135 of 1,979 · Page 9 of 132
i dont even know why people still play this piece of d game
Quote Originally Posted by Jorji Costava View Post
any of you know if realms still crash randomly? Just came back from a break.
Just got an oryx crash. I wasn't trying to dupe at the time so I don't know if it would have even still worked because it logged me out of the game completely and I had to wait a while to get back on.
Has anyone been able to dupe in the last 18 hours? I've gotten 5 crashes and none of them were successful...
Quote Originally Posted by Kushala Daora View Post
Has anyone been able to dupe in the last 18 hours? I've gotten 5 crashes and none of them were successful...
Which server do you play in?
Yesterday (Saturday) I got 5 crashes in 14 hours. Today (Sunday) I didnt manage to get a single crash in 7 hours. This is fucking stupid.
Quote Originally Posted by Jorji Costava View Post
Yesterday (Saturday) I got 5 crashes in 14 hours. Today (Sunday) I didnt manage to get a single crash in 7 hours. This is fucking stupid.
Are you MuleLife? XD
Quote Originally Posted by Kushala Daora View Post
Are you MuleLife? XD
uhmmmm.... No... Yes... Maybe...
But did it dupe any of the 5 times?
Looks like the realms are no longer crashing.
Quote Originally Posted by Kushala Daora View Post
Looks like the realms are no longer crashing.
You sure about that? My last crash was thursday but the realms seem to be shaking for a god damn long time sometimes
Quote Originally Posted by Jorji Costava View Post
You sure about that? My last crash was thursday but the realms seem to be shaking for a god damn long time sometimes
The reason realms crash is because of the servers' bandwidth limit. The realms were not crashing on the weekend because Kabam was finished with their latest project, Spirit Lords. They were able to transfer some bandwidth back to realm of the mad god.

The realms should be crashing on monday again because they are still going to be working on spirit lords, rotmg development is halted until the end of may.

Pro tip: If you want the realms to crash, load as many mules/players as you can into a realm. The reason the realms shake so long is because the server is unloading each player from the realm.
Quote Originally Posted by Kushala Daora View Post
The reason realms crash is because of the servers' bandwidth limit. The realms were not crashing on the weekend because Kabam was finished with their latest project, Spirit Lords. They were able to transfer some bandwidth back to realm of the mad god.

The realms should be crashing on monday again because they are still going to be working on spirit lords, rotmg development is halted until the end of may.

Pro tip: If you want the realms to crash, load as many mules/players as you can into a realm. The reason the realms shake so long is because the server is unloading each player from the realm.
Yeah. My setup reaches its limit at 12 clients. (Yes I am mulelife) I guess it was easier once because so many people were trying? Now all the big fish except for me and like 1 or 2 others basically stopped fully.
So there's no single dupe method afterall?
Posts 121–135 of 1,979 · Page 9 of 132

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?