Dupe Discussion Thread

Posts 1,441–1,455 of 1,979 · Page 97 of 132
Quote Originally Posted by jotjog1818 View Post
Lmfao, I vote that this thread be made moderator posting only, turn it into a thread where you create youre post, and click post but then it gets sent to a special mod inbox or admin ect where they have to be the ones to make the post go through, therefore to forever stop RETARDED and repeated conversations every few days for months on end. UPVOTE if you agree
So then if someone releases a dupe mods can take advantage of it? huh, that would be real funny
Quote Originally Posted by SeXZeFPS View Post
So then if someone releases a dupe mods can take advantage of it? huh, that would be real funny
Perks to being a mod :^)
Hey, I just figured out what the patched dupe method was XD
If you want to know, shoot me a dm
I just found a dupe method:



And here is how it works!
 
Working dupe

Download Photoshop!

Im talking about like ONLY one mod who doesnt really touch the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Or Ethical moderators who don't play it either, or sell items, or are just ethical
That's very ironic of you to say, I'm "Ethical"
So, how do you Dupe then?
Anyone care to give a quick explanation or a helpful link? would be very appreciated
Quote Originally Posted by TheLelelewans View Post
So, how do you Dupe then?
Anyone care to give a quick explanation or a helpful link? would be very appreciated
Good luck mate! lmao
About patched dupes, Can anyone release them? Do they all involve crashing the server?
I assume this question doesn't cause any harm because the dupes are already patched.
I was never in the buisness of duping and I only know the two about no-clipping to the edge of sprite world and edge of belladonna.
Quote Originally Posted by DavisXola View Post
About patched dupes, Can anyone release them? Do they all involve crashing the server?
I assume this question doesn't cause any harm because the dupes are already patched.
I was never in the buisness of duping and I only know the two about no-clipping to the edge of sprite world and edge of belladonna.
You can find some in the old releases. Every dupe is usually different and exploit a different part of the game.
Quote Originally Posted by DavisXola View Post
About patched dupes, Can anyone release them? Do they all involve crashing the server?
I assume this question doesn't cause any harm because the dupes are already patched.
I was never in the buisness of duping and I only know the two about no-clipping to the edge of sprite world and edge of belladonna.
There was 059's /dupe dupe. It's still somewhere on MPGH labeled as major detection. You could take it and attempt to decompile it :^)
Quote Originally Posted by kiwi5 View Post
There was 059's /dupe dupe. It's still somewhere on MPGH labeled as major detection. You could take it and attempt to decompile it :^)
Cool, thanks
Quote Originally Posted by DavisXola View Post
Cool, thanks
Anytime. Matthew also posted the vault method a little while back but that post was removed. If you have questions you could ask him.
Quote Originally Posted by kiwi5 View Post
Anytime. Matthew also posted the vault method a little while back but that post was removed. If you have questions you could ask him.
I don't think he or I wants that leaked more than it already is, tbh it can probably be edited to make another dupe.
By vault method do you mean the rof/noclip/etc. dupe? If so, that method is pretty thoroughly patched by more sensitive servers and the longer timeout.
Posts 1,441–1,455 of 1,979 · Page 97 of 132

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?