PostSolvedArma CD Key issue

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Arma CD Key issue
A long long time ago in a galaxy far far away, I hacked and stuff. My two steam CD keys got banned. Well, I re bought the games on Gamestop APP when I got some gift cards and now I have learned after coming back to Dayz that I need to activate the games on steam. I tried activating them on the account that already has the two banned games on it and it went through, at least for Arma 2 regular it did as shown in the attachment.

I attempted to do the same with Arma 2 OA and it said that I already owned it. So, I redeemed one CD key, but I can't do so with the other. Is there anything I can do? Maybe change the OA CD key to the clean one and just install it like that? Any ideas?
Create a new steam account.
No response after two days, assuming solved.
/Closed
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?