[In Works]Trainer

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[In Works]Trainer
So i am planning to make a trainer in VB, what do you guys think i should Add, ill try to restrict it to people with 20+ post count, but only if it works...So all your ideas i want to know this is my first attempt.

My ideas to add in-
Instant Spawn
No Spread/Recoil
------------------
Zoom l
Super Jump l Suggested by:z3r0v1rus1991
No fall damage l
swim l
------------------
everyone who gave ideas will be mentioned in About, If you wish to help me work on it send me a pm.
I CAn Help
Im A good coder in visual basic and c++.
zoom? stamina? super jump? no fall damage? winchester? GPS? swim? no recoil/spread????????????? lol
Easy
Those are easy addresses.
Updated some them I am not going to add em on because I don't have a working bypass, so i cant test.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us