Livestream

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Livestream
I really don't know if i'm allowed to post this but I'm livestreaming atm and would appriciate the support if you hit the follow or just view

http://www.twitch.tv/dekeijzer
I followed to help you
Quote Originally Posted by Soulraven63 View Post
I followed to help you
Thanks for the supporting man!
Tomorrow I'm streaming again !
You are very good, looking foward to watch you some more !
Quote Originally Posted by Whey View Post
You are very good, looking foward to watch you some more !
Hey there mate!, I've been Offline for a While on Twitch but im planning to start streaming again! hopefully I see you in my next Broadcast!
Followed but I'm probably not going to awake when you're streaming lol. I'll try though.
Hey all, thanks so much for the supporting but I got banned 2 weeks on my main acc be cause Riot thinks im gett ing boosted. .. I will ben Streaming tomorrow on my other account! hopefully cya then!
Good luck on your stream! I will watch you if I have the chance.
Lets check dis thing
Riot never thinks. They know
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us