the end of an era

Posts 1–15 of 53 · Page 1 of 4
the end of an era
VIP Support // March 2011
CF Minion // January 2012
Minion+ // March 2013
Moderator // August 2014


http://imgur.com/a/wdzWT


Yup. The time as come for me to resign. Been staff since 2011, and I'm surprised I've made it to 2015.


I'd like to thank Dave and Liz for giving me multiple chances, Alen for teaching me how to be VS, & Hero for teaching me how to be a minion.


some people I love: @Gab @bowlcut @Alen @master131 @Ghost @Doc @Hero @Dave's Sheep @Paladin @Viibez @Sjoerd
@ecstasy @blake @Youtro
RIP Austin. Have a good one my brother. Hope you stick around with me - or at least be on Steam .
You'll always be in my heart babe
RIPepperinos Hannibal.
Bye mate
Was looking forward to seeing you as a GM in the future Austin sad to see you go
Time to move on.

One man's fall, is another man's rise.
Everybody has to leave, everybody has to leave their home and come back so they can love it again for all new reasons.

Hope you come back bro, if not have a wonderful life.
autin is the first pikey to go
dabe is next

whatever see you on steam bud
Daum. You better be getting a TM tag or something
"Are you sure you want to delete the moderator called 'Saboteur" ... Look, even VB's like DON'T DO IT!!! Walked that gray line like a boss.
Rip autin.

I remember the first time I met you.

You deleted half of my threads. Talked mad shit to me in MPGH1. All of that hate turned into love.

#neverforget
#puddipoo
Cya man. Hope you come back. Have a good life and a good afterlife anyway.
Damn, sucks to see you go man.
Posts 1–15 of 53 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?