PS4 : Evolve

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
PS4 : Evolve


Game Title: Evolve

Release Date(s): February 10, 2015.

Publisher: 2K

Original New Price: $59.96

Official Trailer :



ScreenShot :











About the game:

Hunt Together or Die Alone- Choose a hunter that fits your play style. Whether you play as the Trapper, Support, Assault, or Medic, every role is vital and teamwork is key in surviving an encounter with the monster.
Man, I have not played one bit of this game, but its so fun to watch and hear commentary on.

I streamed the competition at one of the gaming conventions and it was amazing! I imagine I will hate playing as humans but it'll likely be less nerve wrecking in a group than being the monster 1v4.
I'd buy it if I had more money. 59.99 too much as a PC gamer.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?