Hack inject but dont active notinhg in game :c (I only test in pratice channel)
DetectedNew AVA Public Hack
Can someone send link hack loader public pls pls 😢😢😢😢
Anti-Kick........... get reported with screenshot = Instant ban!
No.... It's great for this community to see new hacks. I was just saying that as if you get reported with the anti-kick on you'll get a ban.
Hackers wont always get banned, especially if you have anti-report that deletes the screenshot. I've been doing it for the last year on my main, and no ban yet with anti-report.
Hackers wont always get banned, especially if you have anti-report that deletes the screenshot. I've been doing it for the last year on my main, and no ban yet with anti-report.
could u please increase bullet shoots? - Super Weapons ( 2 Bullets per shot) for Co-op like 20 per shot
Failed to inject image "CryAVA.dll"
Error code 0xC0000001
I did all steps almost 4 times and still doesn't work.
Error code 0xC0000001
I did all steps almost 4 times and still doesn't work.
I think you should remove the Anti-kick function. 

Bad Hack crash ava and error .... fix
Hmpf, it's still not working for me ;c
I tried all that steps 'round 5 times...
idk what to do else ._.
I tried all that steps 'round 5 times...
idk what to do else ._.
Failed to inject image "CryAVA.dll"
Error code 0xC0000001
-someone could help me with this error...
Error code 0xC0000001
-someone could help me with this error...
It's working.
Nice Release man.! :3
If you want, please add in the next version UAV and more bullets per shot(like 20-50).
Keep it up.^^
Nice Release man.! :3
If you want, please add in the next version UAV and more bullets per shot(like 20-50).
Keep it up.^^
not work for me ...
hi hel me pls her my problem Failed to image `CryAVA.dll`. Error code 0xC0000001
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
WarRock - International Hacksnew undetected public hack!!!SN 23 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[Read] The New CA Public Hack
20 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsNew MPGH Public Hack. (Coded By Me)
74 Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats[RELEASE] AVA Public Hack by FEARTEAMFE 24 Hack RequestsNew Warrock Public Hack 0

