SolvedHelp Finding Hacks

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Help Finding Hacks
Lets start off with this

So i am a 100% noob pwning swrub nub, And i want da haxors!

Jk jk, I am just wondering what is the best hack to use on cod 4 1.7( Not cracked )
I have used alot and most crash/don't work. I dont know what anticheats work, so i can't find what to use!


I want
Aimbot (Not autoshoot, i want an aimkey)
ESP/Visible
Wallhack
Norecoil
And all that good stuff.

Don't want to pay, so public cheats only.

Thanks for helping! I am not lazy... Just do not know what to look for.

(I might be releasing some hacks soon if i get help and find a working source code to start off of)
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us