ArrowWTSHuntsMan Knife- URBANMASKED - Minimal Wear= ONLY 70% market price

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
HuntsMan Knife- URBANMASKED - Minimal Wear= ONLY 70% market price
Hello, I am looking to sell my huntsman knife urban masked minimal wear for 70% of the market price . Right now, market price is $103 and I will be selling this for $70 only. We will be doing this transaction via paypal. You will either go first or we will use a middleman if necessary. I have attached screenshots below.
If you wish to further discuss, my skype is * meatmobile1 *.
$70 Paypal
2015-01-08_00002.jpg179 KB · 26 downloads 2015-01-08_00001.jpg178 KB · 9 downloads
Quote Originally Posted by overweightman View Post
Hello, I am looking to sell my huntsman knife urban masked minimal wear for 70% of the market price . Right now, market price is $103 and I will be selling this for $70 only. We will be doing this transaction via paypal. You will either go first or we will use a middleman if necessary. I have attached screenshots below.
If you wish to further discuss, my skype is * meatmobile1 *.
$70 Paypal
I'm interested maybe we could negotiate on the price a little

add me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/fakesummer/
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?