WTBNeed PayPal Verification!

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Need PayPal Verification!
Hey! I want to start using PayPal, so I need someone to verify it for me! I am willing to spend $8-$10! PM me or post below if you can do it for me, thank you!

 
Additional Info
I intend on receiving $200 from my friend, who I have paid IRL. To verify my account, I had him transfer me $11, but the funds are trapped there for 21 days. I'm not sure how the verification works, but I need it done quickly! If required, I can give you my PayPal email/password and you can verify it for me, but I don't think I'll be able to pay you until the 21 days are up! It would be divine if you could trust me and verify it for me, and after 21 days I'll pay you the required fees
what's your skype?
Quote Originally Posted by Alien420 View Post
what's your skype?
Post yours!
What is your paypal account country ?
It's set as US!
Yep... He isn't responding!
stopped doing it sorry.
Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Uchiha! View Post
@DarkLordXYZ You have a service don't you?
Quote Originally Posted by Light View Post
Yep... He isn't responding!
Awie
bumpy
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?