WoW Macro's

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
WoW Macro's
So I remember playing WoW 4 years back, and how the Macro system was a huge hit.

I then saw on CA that people use spam-bots.

So what if we could take away the counter on spam-bots, add a spot where a person could type a phrase in and select a hot-key for it. So I came around making a "MacroKey" the only problem is, I'm very novice at VB and am confused how to change the spam-bot's functions. Any ideas?
So you want to make a spammer with hotkeys. Use search button!
Quote Originally Posted by th3vis View Post
So I remember playing WoW 4 years back, and how the Macro system was a huge hit.

I then saw on CA that people use spam-bots.

So what if we could take away the counter on spam-bots, add a spot where a person could type a phrase in and select a hot-key for it. So I came around making a "MacroKey" the only problem is, I'm very novice at VB and am confused how to change the spam-bot's functions. Any ideas?
That has already been made A LOT of times, but if you want to make one of your own, go here:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/33-visual-...s-vb-08-a.html
Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
So you want to make a spammer with hotkeys. Use search button!
Obviously you have a problem reading things. It is not intended to be a spammer. Say you get that awesome "Fantastic" kill and you don't want to waste time typing. That's where the MACROKEY comes in. - so much for having an imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
That has already been made A LOT of times, but if you want to make one of your own, go here:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/33-visual-...s-vb-08-a.html
Thanks, not exactly what I was thinking. But I'll tinker with it, hopefully get my idea somehow -thanked.
This is for a novice AutoTyper:

Items needed:
Code:
1. Textbox (if you click on the arrow at top right you can make it multiline)
2. 2 Timers
3. Checkbox
okay so lets go with the steps:
1. Set the interval of your timer to whatever you want, (lower # = higher speed, do 100 as lowest)
2. Double click on your form and put this code underneath "Public Class Form1"
Code:
Private Declare Function GetAsyncKeyState Lib "User32" (ByVal vkey As Long) As Integer
3. Name your first timer "HotKey" and put this code inside of it: (Replace "a" and "b" with the keys you want)
Code:
Dim key1 As Boolean
Dim key2 As Boolean
key1 = GetAsyncKeyState(Keys.a) 'This is to turn on
key2 = GetAsyncKeyState(Keys.b) 'This is to turn off
If key1 = True Then
CheckBox1.Checked = True
End If
If key2 = True Then
key1 = False
CheckBox1.Checked = False
End If
4. Double Click On your form so it is on Form_Load and put this code:
Code:
Hotkey.Enabled = True
HotKey.Interval = 1
5. Double click on your checkbox and put this code:
Code:
If CheckBox1.Checked = True Then
Timer2.Enabled = true
Else
Timer2.Enabled = False
6.Double Click on your Timer2 and add this:
Code:
My.Computer.Keyboard.SendKeys(TextBox1.Text)
My.Computer.Keyboard.SendKeys("{Enter"})

ALSO if you want to make the AutoTyper have a pause function then add a StopWatch but i dont have time to put that code atm cus id have to remember how to do it XD
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us