Looking for a Dutch Member who can speak English well.

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for a Dutch Member who can speak English well.
I'm looking for someone who can translate 170 Words from English into Dutch.
Paying $5 for a regular member, $7 for MPGH Staff Member.

Please PM me if you can do this. Payment made via Paypal.
Found my translator. Thanks
Thanks.
. @Sjoerd is the only dutchfag i know thats still on mpgh
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
. @Sjoerd is the only dutchfag i know thats still on mpgh
Do you have his Skype or something? I had him back when Windows Live Messenger was still alive lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
. @Sjoerd is the only dutchfag i know thats still on mpgh
What about me?

OT: I'm willing to do it.
I can help you with that I can also speak some german xD
Found my translator. Please close this thread
Thanks for the ones who were interested.
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post
Found my translator. Please close this thread
Thanks for the ones who were interested.
those prices = unequal pay = discrimination = You're a bad person
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?