SmileMicrosoft VB 2010 Gen Help

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Microsoft VB 2010 Console Application help
Hello MPGH community I was told to come here for programing help.

How do I make a console application?
Quote Originally Posted by AnimusAdmin View Post
Hello MPGH community I was told to come here for programing help.

How can I make a fake generator for games that has a working progress bar and popup when you press apply or add? (Yes I am new to VB 2010)
Generator of?
Do you want that the user after will press start hack the program will send you his name/password?
The popup code:
Code:
MessageBox.Show("Message")
The Progressbar code:
Code:
Timer1.Start
Timer1 code:
Code:
Progressbar1.Increment(Value) [Suggested value is 1]
@Mayion With "fake generator" he means an application that will get the username/password with user's credentials that will put the user
If you want to do this there are many modes... @AnimusAdmin
Use PHP & VB.NET
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?