SolvedBreaking legs script

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Breaking legs script
Hello. Do somebody have a script that can break a leg of another player? Or knock him or kill him. Mine does not work anymore and I dont know why. Is it still possible?
Yes its still possible.
Check out Douggems new backdoor, it gives you the admin menu which includes a leg breaking.
Quote Originally Posted by Kokotko11 View Post
Hello. Do somebody have a script that can break a leg of another player? Or knock him or kill him. Mine does not work anymore and I dont know why. Is it still possible?
Fairly Simple if you are talking about arma 2 oa just use something along the lines of this.


Code:
player setHit ['legs',0];
I mean standalone. Sorry for not mentoining it
Quote Originally Posted by Kokotko11 View Post
I mean standalone. Sorry for not mentoining it
No longer possible with scripting in SA, thank the leakers.
No response after two days, assuming solved.
/Closed
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?