Jailbreaking ipod?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Jailbreaking ipod?
Okay, I have an ipod touch 2g that is 16 GB. I just watched a video on how to do it with blackra1n. What do you think? Should I do it? Or not.
do it ?
are you asking? is it worth it?
YES! if you want the apps for free, and want custom apps that where denied in the app store. and mod your ipod touch to look like the way you want it.
NO! if you dont use your ipod touch that much.. just use it for mp3/han***eld pda device.
It could break your itouch.
Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
It could break your itouch.
lol please , gtfo .
speak less bullshits
Quote Originally Posted by Weed Farmer View Post
lol please , gtfo .
speak less bullshits
I take that as a yes?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?