Hey MPGH!

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Hey MPGH!
Hello everyone! I'm new here and I wanted to start off with a good reputation! You will find me hanging out in TF2, Minecraft, and Combat Arms. I hope to be a familiar face and will respect everyone! Have a nice day
welcome to best community forum. hope to stay & enjoy here
Quote Originally Posted by DabestJohn View Post
Hello everyone! I'm new here and I wanted to start off with a good reputation! You will find me hanging out in TF2, Minecraft, and Combat Arms. I hope to be a familiar face and will respect everyone! Have a nice day
welcome mate try not to spam though
Welcome to MPGH
Welcome to the worst forums on the planet
Quote Originally Posted by thisisreal34 View Post
welcome mate try not to spam though
Is this post referencing the post I had in general? If so I requested that to be deleted. I was high at the time of that posting...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
Welcome to the worst forums on the planet
Why are you trashing MPGH? Unless you're being sarcastic
Quote Originally Posted by DabestJohn View Post
Is this post referencing the post I had in general? If so I requested that to be deleted. I was high at the time of that posting...

- - - Updated - - -



Why are you trashing MPGH? Unless you're being sarcastic
Whalecum to MPGH. We have a fuckload of scammers here ^^ So always use an OMM!
Quote Originally Posted by MrPeaches View Post

Whalecum to MPGH. We have a fuckload of scammers here ^^ So always use an OMM!
Thanks Panda that's name is Peaches
Quote Originally Posted by DabestJohn View Post
Thanks Panda that's name is Peaches
Im being sarcastic
Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
Im being sarcastic
I thought so, MPGH has a great community!
This forum is literal shit, just like you and half of the people posting in this thread, fuck you.
Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
This forum is literal shit, just like you and half of the people posting in this thread, fuck you.
Are you mad that you lost the BT Tournament?
Quote Originally Posted by DabestJohn View Post
Are you mad that you lost the BT Tournament?
I hopped on to spam the chat, which I did, arun invited me to a battle and I joined, I was never part of the tournament.
Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post


I hopped on to spam the chat, which I did, arun invited me to a battle and I joined, I was never part of the tournament.
Oh my bad! Thats exactly what I did.
Welcome and enjoy your stay!
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us