PC: Alphadia Genesis

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
PC: Alphadia Genesis


Game Title: Alphadia Genesis

Release Date(s): Jan 12, 2015

Genre(s): Console-style RPG

Publisher: Marvelous Inc

Original New Price: $4.99

Official Trailer :



ScreenShot :









About the game:

Alphadia Year 1092: Fifteen years have passed since the end of the terrible Energi Wars, where clones were used as weapons. Two kingdoms
Looks like a gameboy game; thanks for sharing this
Quote Originally Posted by H u s k y View Post
Looks like a gameboy game; thanks for sharing this
Welcome To My Thread
I don't like RPG like that..
Sound like one of the games I either have or saw on the google marketplace.
Quote Originally Posted by lightknight0 View Post
Sound like one of the games I either have or saw on the google marketplace.
See It In Amazon And Steam Store
This game is bad. Don't buy it.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?