PostDiscussionAny working hacks ?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Any working hacks ?
Are there any working RP hacks ? Because to be honest all I'm interested in are the RP hacks, I prefer to play legit except.. you know having all the money in the world.
By the way I am using windows 7 professional 64-bit and I run PermEdit.exe and grant WPE.exe system privileges but it still won't find robocraft, it just finds the simple anti cheat.
Is there a way I can fix this ? Maybe I can try downloading a virtual machine and installing robocraft and WPE there ?
WPE worked perfectly when I had 32bit home edition of windows 7.
I presume all the 'money' or 'RP' is all server based, so no client hacking will result in $$$
Hello players of Robocraft the only possible way to use hacks on robocraft is that because it is a client someone will need to make a hacked client and update the client every robocraft update

- - - Updated - - -

Similar to what people do with Minecraft
Quote Originally Posted by biohazardous101 View Post
Hello players of Robocraft the only possible way to use hacks on robocraft is that because it is a client someone will need to make a hacked client and update the client every robocraft update

- - - Updated - - -

Similar to what people do with Minecraft
Exactly. But we cant mod the client, we must mod EAC. That's the only possible way i think.
Quote Originally Posted by j_u_m View Post
Exactly. But we cant mod the client, we must mod EAC. That's the only possible way i think.
You can't mod a AC LOL.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


You can't mod a AC LOL.
Why?

10char
Moved to discussion.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us