WTSSelling Life Potions for $0.50-$0.40 (PayPal Only)

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Selling Life Potions for $0.50-$0.40 (PayPal Only)
I am selling Life potions for $0.50 each, going down to $0.45 for 8+ life and $0.40 for Life potions when buying 16+. We can either use a middleman or you will have to go first. I do not go first for trades in any situation.
Add me on Skype and I'll respond as quickly as possible.

PayPal Only!
Skype: LudenaRotmg
Life Potions in stock: Currently only 42
Quote Originally Posted by Ludena View Post
I am selling Life potions for $0.50 each, going down to $0.45 for 8+ life and $0.40 for Life potions when buying 16+. We can either use a middleman or you will have to go first. I do not go first for trades in any situation.
Add me on Skype and I'll respond as quickly as possible.

PayPal Only!
Skype: LudenaRotmg
Life Potions in stock: Currently only 42
Make sure you have people send the payment to you via Friends/Family and have them write a note claiming that
1:Items have been received and this is the payment and
2: I will not open any disputes about this whatsoever.
Quote Originally Posted by MrPeaches View Post

Make sure you have people send the payment to you via Friends/Family and have them write a note claiming that
1:Items have been received and this is the payment and
2: I will not open any disputes about this whatsoever.
Thanks for the advice! As it does say on my profile I am fairly new here and I appreciate your tips.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?