HelpC++ DirectX ESP

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
C++ DirectX ESP
Need someone that is willing to help I am a noob and need questions answered because I can't find them on forums or google.

Skype: norma[.]rollinson (Delete The Brackets)
I would also like a guide on Directx as well. Please send me a pm! Thanks!
Learn to google.

Do you want an internal or external overlay.
Internally you need to hook EndScene and draw your esp using directx functions
Externally you need to overlay your window top most and draw on your own window.

For both there are so many resources.
Quote Originally Posted by Merccy2 View Post
Learn to google.

Do you want an internal or external overlay.
Internally you need to hook EndScene and draw your esp using directx functions
Externally you need to overlay your window top most and draw on your own window.

For both there are so many resources.
I already have my external overlay I just need some questioned answered

#ifndef HMAIN_H
#define HMAIN_H

#include "hDirectX.h"

#include <Windows.h>
#include <iostream>

#include <d3d9.h>
#include <d3dx9.h>
#pragma comment(lib, "d3d9.lib")
#pragma comment(lib, "d3dx9.lib")

#include <dwmapi.h>
#pragma comment(lib, "dwmapi.lib")

extern int Width;
extern int Height;
extern char lWindowName[256];
extern HWND hWnd;
extern char tWindowName[256];
extern HWND tWnd;
extern RECT tSize;
extern MSG Message;
extern bool Debug_Border;

LRESULT CALLBACK WinProc(HWND hWnd, UINT Message, WPARAM wParam, LPARAM lParam);
int WINAPI WinMain(HINSTANCE hInstance, HINSTANCE hSecInstance, LPSTR nCmdLine, INT nCmdShow);
void SetWindowToTarget();

#endif
Well ask them
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us