SolvedKick on execute script (Public Variable Restriction, and other)

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Kick on execute script (Public Variable Restriction, and other)
Hello !
I write this topic because I have one question.

When I execute my script (with my undetected injector) on some server I get kicked for "Public Variable Restriction" or "Create Vehicule" or other kick by BE.

So I ask you how I can bypass this?
Thank
Did you create this script or download this from a site?
If you downloaded it, you're using variables that are detected and need to change them.
No way to bypass them I believe.
The script is from MPGH and edit by me, but all variables has been modified.
You have to exploit their filters. If they filter a command, you have to find a way to use the command based on the exceptions to the filter. They may provide no exceptions so you would have to find another command to achieve your goal. But the most important thing is to get their scripts.txt filter, which there are ways to pull the one from their server but, I don't know those. The best way is to get the standard BE filters for whatever mod you're using, assuming you can find the server files for the mod you're playing, and hope that the server you're running the scripts on hasn't changed their filters from the defaults. For example, you can find the default altis life filters in the altis life git hub.
No response after two days, assuming solved.
/Closed
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us